Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Africa
Dedicated for achieving optimum customer satisfaction, our company is instrumental in exporting Senna Leaves. Under the strict guidance of our experts, these products are procured from leading or reliable vendors of the market. Widely used in medical industry for making different drugs, these leaves are provided to our clients in a best quality packing covers. Due to our supreme quality Senna Leaves, we have gained remarkable niche in this domain.
- High medicinal properties
- Longer shelf life
India is the land of Ayurveda - the ancient science of Medicine which has found acceptance the world over. A wide range of herbs and medicinal plants are thus grown in India. These herbs have today, found applications in various industries - from Pharma to Cosmetic and Food and Beverage industry.
The popularity of the plants can be gauged using an example - we have sold several ton loads of "Senna leaves" in the past few years, as it is a select ingredient in the manufacture of laxatives.
We help our Clients to source the Best materials as per their End product requirements, and ensure the packaging retains the freshness and purity and medicinal properties of the herbs and plants. In case of any special Client request, we also help to source the specifically required herbs and plants, such is our wide network.
For your ready reference, we list herewith some of the herbs and plants, for the list is too exhaustive to list herein, as we deal in almost all the major Herbs and Medicinal plants of India.
- Ashwagandha - Withania Somnifera
- Adusa - Justicia Adhotoda
- Amla - Emblica Offcinalis
- Anant Mool - Hemidesmus Indicus
- Arjun Chall - Terminalia Arjuna
- Asalia - Lepidum Sativum
- Ashok Chall - Saraca Asoca
- Bhringraj - Eclipta Errecta, Eclipta Alba
- Bhrami - Centella Asiatica
- Celery Seed - Apium Graveolens
- Gokharu - Tribulus Terrestris
- Harad - Terminalia Chebula
- Indigo leaves - Indigoferra Tinctoria
- Isabgol - Psyllium Husk
- Jamun - Syzgium CumminilinLinn.
- Jatamansi -Nardostychys Grandiflora
- Kalonji - Nigella Sativa
- Neem Leaves - Azadirachta Indica