Dedicated for meeting the specific requirements of the customer, our company is instrumental in exporting Senna Pods. Our entire range of products is procured from leading manufactures or vendors of the market. Find usage in herbal preparations, capsules and esoteric food items, these pods are highly demanded by pharmaceutical and food industries. In addition to this, these Senna Pods are stringently tested on various parameters in order to deliver flawless range at client's end.
- High laxative properties
- Fine quality
- Longer shelf life
India is the land of Ayurveda - the ancient science of Medicine which has found acceptance the world over. A wide range of herbs and medicinal plants are thus grown in India. These herbs have today, found applications in various industries - from Pharma to Cosmetic and Food and Beverage industry.
The popularity of the plants can be gauged using an example - we have sold several ton loads of "Senna leaves" in the past few years, as it is a select ingredient in the manufacture of laxatives.
We help our Clients to source the Best materials as per their End product requirements, and ensure the packaging retains the freshness and purity and medicinal properties of the herbs and plants. In case of any special Client request, we also help to source the specifically required herbs and plants, such is our wide network.
For your ready reference, we list herewith some of the herbs and plants, for the list is too exhaustive to list herein, as we deal in almost all the major Herbs and Medicinal plants of India.
- Ashwagandha - Withania Somnifera
- Adusa - Justicia Adhotoda
- Amla - Emblica Offcinalis
- Anant Mool - Hemidesmus Indicus
- Arjun Chall - Terminalia Arjuna
- Asalia - Lepidum Sativum
- Ashok Chall - Saraca Asoca
- Bhringraj - Eclipta Errecta, Eclipta Alba
- Bhrami - Centella Asiatica
- Celery Seed - Apium Graveolens
- Gokharu - Tribulus Terrestris
- Harad - Terminalia Chebula
- Indigo leaves - Indigoferra Tinctoria
- Isabgol - Psyllium Husk
- Jamun - Syzgium CumminilinLinn.
- Jatamansi -Nardostychys Grandiflora
- Kalonji - Nigella Sativa
- Neem Leaves - Azadirachta Indica